- Flanagan MR, Foster CC, Schleyer AM, Peterson GN, Mandell SP, Rudd KE, Joyner BD, Payne TH. Aligning institutional priorities: engaging house staff in a quality improvement and safety initiative to fulfill Clinical Learning Environment Review objectives and electronic medical record Meaningful Use requirements. Am J Surg. 2016;211(2):390-7.
- Flynn-O'Brien KT, Mandell SP, Eaton EV, Schleyer AM, McIntyre LK. Surgery and medicine residents' perspectives of morbidity and mortality conference: an interdisciplinary approach to improve ACGME core competency compliance. J Surg Educ. 2015;72(6):e258-66.
Posters / Presentations
- Flanagan MR, Schook CC, Schleyer AM, Peterson GN, Mandell SP, Rudd KE, Joyner BD, Payne TH. 2015. Aligning institutional priorities: engaging housestaff in quality improvement and safety initiatives to fulfill CLER guidelines and meaningful use. Poster presented at: Association for Surgical Education Annual Meeting 2015; Seattle, WA.
- Sy C, LaGrone L, Chard R, Dorsey D, Germino J, Kim M, Kuyper J, White A, Kritek T. 2015. Choosing Wisely: rational use of respiratory viral panels. Oral session presented at: American College of Physicians Washington Chapter Spring Scientific Scholarship Day; Seattle, WA.
- Emtman RJ, Wu C, Mann BA, Berman JS, Schleyer AM. 2015. Utilizing communication boards to improve the discharge process. Poster presented at: Institute for Healthcare Improvement 27th Annual National Forum on Quality Improvement in Health Care; Orlando, FL.
- Wu C, Ye I, Carlson JC, Meo N, Schleyer AM. 2015. QI Match: connecting people to projects…passion to possibility in the 21st century clinical learning environment. Poster presented at: Institute for Healthcare Improvement 27th Annual National Forum on Quality Improvement in Health Care; Orlando, FL.
- Wu C, Meo N. 2016. QI Match: an online platform to foster experiential quality improvement education. Poster presented at: 2016 American Association of Medical Colleges Integrating Quality Meeting; Rosemont, IL.
- Wu C, Meo N, Chen A. 2016. QI Boot Camp: learn quality improvement…and how to teach it. Workshop presented at: Society of General Internal Medicine 2016 Northwest Regional Meeting; Seattle, WA.